Appeal procedure – declined admittance and/or scholarship
It is possible for applicants to make an appeal if their admittance and/or scholarship is declined.
- The applicant must send in an appeal no later than one week after receiving the decline from Aalborg University.
- The appeal must be send to: email@example.com
- The appeal should include arguments for why the applicant regards the decline to be wrong
- The appeal will be handled by the programme coordinator
- The applicant will receive an answer no later than four weeks after the appeal has been received